Ram charan Mobile Number, Contact Number, Email id | Ram charan Whatsapp Number, House Address, Facebook, Twitter

Ram charan Mobile Number, Contact Number, Email id | Ram charan Whatsapp Number, House Address, Facebook, Twitter

Ram charan was born on 27 march 1985 in thanjavur tamil nadu chennai.ram charan son of chiranjeevi and surekha konidela. ram charan ia an indian film actor dancer producer businessman and entrepreneur who works in telugu cinema. ram charan was won two state nandi awards two filmfare awards south two cinema awards and one santosham best actor award. ram charan made his film debut as the leading man in the film chirutha in 2007and directed by puri jagannadh. ram charan was 2nd biggest film magadheera release of the 2009 blockbuster. ram charan was got married to upasana kamineni the vice chairman of apollo charity and chief editor of B positive magazine. the engagement took place in hyderabad on 1 december 2011.

Ram charan movie list -

chirutha
magadheera
orange
racha
naayak
thoofan   
zanjeer
govindudu andarivadele

ram charan house address -

plot no 303 n road no 25 jubliee hills hyderabad andhra pradesh
phone no - 040 23544546

social media -

ram charan facebook account -facebook.com/alwaysramcharan
ram charan twitter account -twitter.com/alwayscharan
ram charan gmail account -konidala.ramcharan@gmail.com
ram charan whatsapp number - 9885907878

Comments

  1. I am big fan of you sir ram .I like your all movie .very very very nice sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big fan of you sir ram .I like your all movie .very very very nice sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir ram your other movies is not coming but why. I like you.sir I am Pakistani .my name is Zain ul abideen

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!sir ram i appriciate you so much because of your good acting like a movie called zanjeer!!!!love u

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for comments i will be on screen soon after dhruva

    ReplyDelete
  6. cherry sir my name is katukuri akhil from badhrachalam sir iam big fan of you sir i interest acting field please sir give me one chance only side character please please please sir one chance because iam very poor family background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir l am sharad and my sister name is shikha. We are your very big fan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a very big fan of u sir. I am Lavanya. i have seen every movies of yours except Dhruva. as it is a new movie. I have been searching for your phone no since 2 years. i am a crazy crazy fan of u from yevadu. sir please cal me to this no please please sir 9341372297,9342798302 please call sir i want to talk to u its my wish

    ReplyDelete
  9. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 hi I am biggest fan 👌👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir I m biggest fan of you sir plzz frndsip with me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anna. Please. Send. Whatapp. Number

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ramcharan Anna Ian big fan of you please send messages to to me Anna please please I want to meet you ramcharan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raghuraj Pratap Singh Mobile Number, Contact Address, Email Id | Raghuraj Pratap Singh( Raja Bhaiya) House Address, Office Address, Phone Number, Facebook, Twitter

Shiva Rajkumar Mobile Number, Contact Address, Email Id | Kannada Actor Shivarajkumar Whatsapp Number, Facebook, Twitter Profile | Shiv Rajkumar Home Contact Details

Sri Devi Mobile Number, Email id | Actress Sridevi WhatsApp Number, House Address, Facebook Id