Kumar Birla Mobile Number,Phone Number,Email Id |Kumar Birla Whatsapp Number,Contact Address,Facebook,Twitter,House Address

Kumar Birla Mobile Number, Kumar Birla Email Id, Kumar Birla Contact Address, Kumar Birla House Address, Kumar Birla Whatsapp Number, Kumar Birla Facebook Page, Kumar Birla Twitter Account


Kumar Mangalam Birla Is an Indian industrialist and the chairman of the Aditya Birla Group. The Group has one of the largest conglomerate corporation in India. It is in India third largest business group. He is also the Chancellor of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Kumar Birla Born on 14 June 1967 in Rajasthan, India. His father has Aditya Vikram Birla nad his mother Rajshree Birla.He spend his childhood in Kolkata and Mumbai. He has B.Com degree from University of Mumbai, chartered Accountacny from ICAI and and MBA form London Business School, London. Kumar Birla taken over as chairman of the Aditya Birla Group in 1995 in age 28. Kumar Mangalam Birla tooks over the reins of the group in 1995 the turnover was only $US 2 billion and overseas operations accounts for a very small part of the overall business with Egypt Thailand and Indonesia being major centres.Kumar Mangalam Birla has Married to Neeraja Birla and they have three Childrens Aryaman Vikram Birla, Ananyashree Birla and Advaitesha Birla.



Kumar Birla Social Details -


Kumar Birla Home Address - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Kumar Birla Phone Number - 011 26110202

Kumar Birla Mobile Number - N/A

Kumar Birla Whatsapp Number - N/A

Kumar Birla Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/public/Kumar-Mangalam-Birla

Kumar Birla Twitter Account - twitter.com/AdityaBirlaGrp

Kumar Birla Email Id - pragnya.ram@adityabirla.com

Comments

  1. I want toknow about my LAZARD BIRLA SHARE
    WHICH ARE LYING WITH ME SINCE 20YRShotmail.com
    PL mail at knpande@

    ReplyDelete
  2. birla group must help regarding my lazard birla shares
    from knpande@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. RESPECTED,
    Kumar sir
    Name is Tirupati Ambilapu
    I am working in Microsoft job office boy hydrabad in India ..
    My study 10 th Class but I am lots of financial problems I want financial support purpose sisters marriage my parents depend on me..
    Please help me.otherwise I will get suicide please help me..
    Bank of India A/C-563610110013048
    IFSC CODE-BKID0005636
    PAN CARD NO-BYQPA1717Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr Kumar mangla viral sir

    We manufacturer of cleaning Mops,wiper,brooms,and brushed I want to sale my products in more departments store,I tried many times can't able to touch correct persons,please make send purchases depart person,our item is equal to branded,for our nobody cannot supply,make compare our item other party item you know the truth the growing company if you give order we can make tremendous develop in business,

    Thanking you
    Your faithfully
    Kulanthaivelan

    Bright India traders erode tamilnadu
    Web~ www.brightindiatraders@gmail.com
    Mobile~ 8883314333 8807558814, 9080028608 944475881

    ReplyDelete
  5. Web~www.brightindiatraders.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wants to talk with kumar sir regarding cement plant deal in Gujarat my name Lomeshbhai shah Mobile 09426764899

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Sir,
    Mai Rakesh Pathak
    Sahab Aap Mujhe. Naukari De De

    ReplyDelete
  8. Request sir, Mr. Kumar man glam sir
    Mai Rakesh Pathak mujhe naukari de de sir
    Aap ka fone no. Kaise milega Aap baat to nahi
    Karenge lekin sir naukari de de sir, Varsat ke Bundo ki tr:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rakesh Pathak
    Model. 9630166336

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kumar sir, I am shashikant jha, Ex-Dy.Station Manager and after taken VR I am working in ACC Cement as Railway Logistics,Rail coordination/Liasioning and Rly. Project.Please give me an opportunity to serve your esteemed organisation which is my dream.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Shashikant Jha
    Cell-9826177725

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kumar sir, I am shashikant jha, Ex-Dy.Station Manager and after taken VR I am working in ACC Cement as Railway Logistics,Rail coordination/Liasioning and Rly. Project.Please give me an opportunity to serve your esteemed organisation which is my dream.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Shashikant Jha
    Cell-9826177725

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respected Sir, I am an author i wish to meet you it is possible to me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, My phone no. +91 83001 83196 and Mail id.: vijai.vijee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raghuraj Pratap Singh Mobile Number, Contact Address, Email Id | Raghuraj Pratap Singh( Raja Bhaiya) House Address, Office Address, Phone Number, Facebook, Twitter

Shiva Rajkumar Mobile Number, Contact Address, Email Id | Kannada Actor Shivarajkumar Whatsapp Number, Facebook, Twitter Profile | Shiv Rajkumar Home Contact Details

Sri Devi Mobile Number, Email id | Actress Sridevi WhatsApp Number, House Address, Facebook Id